CD Projekt RED, the creator of distinctive non-linear RPG experiences, announces the release of a new patch for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings that upgrades the game to version 1.2. It implements more than 30 significant additions, improvements and fixes plus a number of lesser ones. The full list of changes can be found at below.
Posts Tagged ‘the witcher
The next installment in CD Projekt Red’s Witcher saga is close but still seems oh so far away. The developer has provided a few details surrounding the motivations and desires of the scheming ladies from “The Witcher 2.” Read onward to learn a little more about the women of “The Witcher 2″ to tide you over for the next 10 grueling days of waiting for the actual game.
PlayCAST is back after a brief hiatus. We get a little political in this edition, albeit rather briefly. The show line-up is as follows:
- 00:45 — 3DS impressions and headaches
- 05:14 — Wii 2 speculation and rumors
- 16:22 — PSN down along with SOE
- 24:17 — The Witcher 2 excitement
- 29:36 — Mass Effect 3 details, novels, comic books, DLC and more
- 46:00 — Crysis 2 thoughts and lack of servers
- 53:46 — Portal 2 thoughts on singleplayer, co-op and “sequel-ness”
- 64:22 — Osama bin Laden’s effect on games, and how you too can kill him