Despite being only in its infancy, the sandbox game “Minecraft“ has become nothing short of a gaming phenomenon. An astounding two million gamers have gotten their hands on this baby, and today developer Markus “Notch” Persson announced that “Minecraft” is taking its first big step: it’s going Beta.
- playCAST Episode Eight: E3 2011 Special
- Nintendo E3 2011 conference recap: Wii U unveiled
- Sony e3 2011 conference recap: Vita, new Move games and more!
- EA E3 2011 conference recap: Mass Effect 3 release date Battlefield 3 open beta and more
- Microsoft E3 2011 conference recap: Halo 4, Minecraft and more!