Nintendo of America announced today that, according to internal figures, the Nintendo DS has sold 47 million units in the United States since hitting shelves in its original form in 2004, making it the best-selling video game console of all time.
- playCAST Episode Eight: E3 2011 Special
- Nintendo E3 2011 conference recap: Wii U unveiled
- Sony e3 2011 conference recap: Vita, new Move games and more!
- EA E3 2011 conference recap: Mass Effect 3 release date Battlefield 3 open beta and more
- Microsoft E3 2011 conference recap: Halo 4, Minecraft and more!